Charlie's Waste Services has the expertise to help you implement an effective facility-based collection and removal program. Recyclable materials can be commingled (mixed) at your place of business in our single stream recycling dumpster. Commingling gives our customers the ability to remove a broad range of recyclable products from their waste stream without surrendering valuable space.
We offer 2, 4, 6, and 8 cubic yard recycling dumpsters. We can adjust the frequency of collection to meet your specific needs; from once a week to multiple collections per week.
Contact us to learn more about how Blue Hen can help you design a recycling plan to fit your business.
Acceptable Single Stream Recycling Items
- Paper (newspaper, magazines, office paper, phone books)
- Plastic (soda bottles, grocery bags, milk jugs)
- Cardboard (corrugated boxes, cereal boxes, tissue boxes)
- Metal (aluminum & steel cans)
- Glass (brown, green, & clear)
PLEASE BAG ALL RECYCLABLES!
UNACCEPTABLE MATERIALS INCLUDE
- Paper towels
- Waxed cardboard
- Light bulbs
- Yard waste
- Any household garbage